If you have completed creating your marketing plan for 2013, make sure you add in some promotional premium gifts to the list. Studies have shown customers who obtained some totally free gifts are more likely to do business with you.
Search for promotional products in search engines and you will get plenty of business’s gift details. Keep in mind there is usually a lowest purchase amount. So create sure ask for a quotation and provides some allocation for some cost range for them. The more you purchase the less expensive it gets. If you come from huge company, look up main supplier for quotation. Here you may need to purchase in countless numbers but you will discover the cost is extremely inexpensive. The key aspect her is to discover something novel and useful. This will encourage your client to use it therefore they will keep it. This should be your promotional purpose.
Some popular promotional items to giveaway:
- Tissue pack – very popular in Malaysia & Singapore
- Pens – these are really popular
- Post it notes
- Reusable Eco bags, you can print your company’s logo and addresses
- Pen-drive/ USB drive
- Key holders
- Fridge magnet with customized ads
Let me share some ideas on how to use them effectively:
- Goodies bags – throw in some of your product brochures, tissue packs, pens, fridge magnet and post it notes inside a Eco bag
- Mail out calendars to all existing customers
- Print a calendar at the back of business card, so people will find a use for it
- USB Drives makes a great door gift
- Post free giveaways on your Social media site
- Include a promo/discount code with your promotional gifts, this gives your customer an incentive to initiate a business relationship with you
- Do not offer a gimmick, be honest and open.
- Always evaluate your response rate
Courtesy of gold and fabulous blog
Wishing you all the best in 2013. Happy New Year! 🙂
About us: Tissue King is a pioneer in Tissue Advertising & Marketing in Malaysia.